December 25, 2012
Even warmists deserve something at Xmas, so here’s my present list.
- Mikey Mann – A new hockey stick, to replace his old one which is well and truly broken.
- Homer Hansen – A violin, so he can get more practice at fiddling.
- Phil Jones – A can of whitewash for the next inquiry.
- Katharine Hayhoe – A history book.
- David Viner – A snow shovel.
- Ed Dopey Davey – A windmill. And he knows exactly where he can stick it.
- Prince Charles – A carbon capture device for Camilla’s fags.
- Al Gore – Goggles and flippers, for when his condo is under 12 foot of water.
- The Met Office – A penny coin. If they toss it, they’ll have a better chance of getting their long term forecasts right.
- BBC – Bugger all. They get enough out of me already.
For everybody else, A Very Happy Christmas, and good luck in the New Year!!